Reinstall and recover Feed UID

Hi,
I needed to reinstall my raspberry, and of course i do not have the UUID-file. How can i recover this, because i can’t find it in the account.adsbexchange.com? The only thing i can find on the is the short Feed UID, which again does not seem to be saved om my raspberry… I would like to feed to my original Feed UID istead of having to continue with a new

There is no way to recover your full feed ID unless you saved it before wiping the Pi. There is no harm in starting a new one.

My pi chewed up my sd-card, so that is the reason i lost it :frowning: Time to make a script that backs up important files to eg dropbox. Restoring my pi would be much more hazzle free :slight_smile:

I’ll pass it up to dev as it’s something that wasn’t important before the accounts though its value still is arguable. Stats roll off after 30 days so the value of reusing the UUID is quickly lost.

That would be great! eg. with Flightaware i can get the uuid from my account, and simply put it back in my config Same goes for Flightradar24, even though their setup works by matching your login.