RPi Question - Any Suggestions?

I am new to Raspberry and the OS. I am also new to installing and using the ADSBexchange.com Orange R860 RTL2832U, 0.5 PPM TCXO SDR w/Amp.

I have downloaded the Raspberry Pi software and followed the direction on your website to install the software onto the Raspberry but to no avail. So is the https://downloads.adsbexchange.com/downloads/adsbx-8.2.220910.zip is it an operating system or is it a file only for the dongle?

I downloaded it last night and used the Raspberry Imager and when I chose everything is indicated it was going to format the SD Card. So I let it and and inserted it into the Raspberry and started it but it would never boot up.

So where should I go from here? Any suggestions or instructions I am missing would be appreciated as I really want to get this up and running.

If you are sure the Pi works I would try burning to another SD card but even if it boots you won’t get any aircraft, the Orange SDR is an add-on accessory to the feeder, you need to start with the Blue SDR Kit which as a bonus has a preburned SD card in the package.