"You do not have the stats package configured"

I am connected to ADSB and MLAT.

I’m on a Pi 3B 4GB with the SD card that came with the SDR I bought from adsbexchange.
I’ve updated everything. Everything seems to work ok except no stats.

I ran the commands suggested, still says Feed UID not found and you do not have the stats package configured:
pi@adsbexchange:~ $ curl -L -o /tmp/axstats.sh https://adsbexchange.com/stats.sh
% Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current
Dload Upload Total Spent Left Speed
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 --:–:-- --:–:-- --:–:-- 0
100 238 100 238 0 0 558 0 --:–:-- --:–:-- --:–:-- 558
pi@adsbexchange:~ $ sudo bash /tmp/axstats.sh
/usr/bin/git
Cloning into ‘/tmp/adsbexchange-stats-git’…
remote: Enumerating objects: 425, done.
remote: Counting objects: 100% (85/85), done.
remote: Compressing objects: 100% (40/40), done.
remote: Total 425 (delta 50), reused 76 (delta 45), pack-reused 340
Receiving objects: 100% (425/425), 99.01 KiB | 1.13 MiB/s, done.
Resolving deltas: 100% (239/239), done.
The user adsbexchange' is already a member of video’.
Using existing valid UUID (37591ecd-1fc1-417f-966d-e6496d576cd4) from /boot/adsbx-uuid
#####################################
37591ecd-1fc1-417f-966d-e6496d57**** [FORUM NOTE: edited for security]
https://www.adsbexchange.com/api/feeders/?feed=37591ecd-1fc1-417f-966d-e6496d57****
pi@adsbexchange:~ $

You missed one when editing for security :wink:

Your actual stats page (that URL that you obscured) appears to be working and updating, so I think the stats package is working on your feeder. Is the myip page still not showing it?

MyIP page still says Feed UID not found, “You do not have the stats package configured.” (and I did reboot last night at some point after running the script). Will reboot again, maybe it will pick it up.

No change after reboot, myip still shows UID not found, stats not configured.

Also I noticed Approximate Configured Location on home page and /info now shows a 1 digit precision lat/long instead of “NE Kittitas County, Washington USA” which it was showing earlier last night. (lat/long is correct in config)

I don’t think a reboot is going to help, since (as previously noted) you stats are actually getting uploaded - it’s just some issue with the myip linkage. Do you have anything atypical, like multi-WAN (multiple ISP connections)? Or maybe your ISP is doing CGNAT or something. I’m not sure what else could case your feeder to appear connected, but failure to find your stats…

1 Like

Yes, I have two ISP connections, single router. One does CGNAT (Starlink) the other doesn’t (rural radio ISP). If it knows my ADSB and MLAT is working, why not just use the UID configured in the box? (ie in the URL so it doesn’t rely on IP)

The “myip” page is intended to enable you to find your stuff without needing to know your feeder ID. It’s definitely not ideal, in that it doesn’t cope well with situations like yours. The dev team is considering alternatives for the future, I believe.

1 Like

I can see the utility if you are not on the same LAN as the device, and want to see how it is doing.
But given the URL is linked from the device itself, seems a bit… not ideal.

So basically it is working fine and I should ignore the message.

Thanks for your help.

1 Like