By sending data from your local area, you not only help “fill in the blanks” on our map which helps search and rescue and wild wildfire remediation efforts (and flight safety in general), you also get free access to features normally reserved for premium subscribers.
Your access to ADSBexchange will include:
- Premium map layers (including satellite)
- Detailed Aircraft Information
- Detailed ADS-B data
- Aircraft Ownership information
- Military, commercial, and private aircraft.
- No filtering or blocking
- Replay Feature
- History going back to March 2020
- Weather radar
- Aeronautical Charts and Layers
- Made for aircraft tracking enthusiasts by aircraft tracking enthusiasts!
Besides, it’s fun to see the planes on a map seen by your very own feeder…
There are three ways to join The Exchange:
- Leverage Your Existing Equipment - If you are already feeder other networks, you can very easily, in a matter of minutes, concurrently feed ADSB Exchange. Simply follow the instructions here.
- Build Your Own Feeder - If you are fairly technically savvy, you can purchase and assemble the equipment needed to become a feeder. Instructions on how to do this can be found here.
- Plug and Play Turnkey Feeder - If you want something pre-built that will allow you to get up and running quickly, you can buy a turnkey feeder unit here. If you are located in an underserved area (within 50kms of one of the airports identified on this map), you may qualify for a free preconfigured feeder unit. If you feel that you quality, complete the form found here and we will ship you a unit if you qualify.