Map not showing my location

When using the feeder map, it’s not showing my correct location. For some reason when I hit the home button. It shows my location in Atlanta. I’m not in Atlanta. I am in Tennessee If I use the 1090 default map in the menu settings. It shows me at my correct location. I’m running the feeder with a raspberry pi 3B plus Is there any way to fix this issue?

Can you be more specific what you mean by “feeder map” to me that would be the 1090 map in the menu settings, do you mean the public webpage?

It’s the ADSBX anywhere map. It’s the one that shows me in Atlanta. Even when I hit the home button.

The ten 1090 default map in the menu shows me in the right Location

The 1090 default map in the menu shows me in the right Location. Its the ADSBX anywhere map It’s the one that shows me in Atlanta even if I hit the home button.

The ADSBx Anywhere and Public maps use the location data provided by you PC, usually IP based. This can be especially troublesome if you use a VPN service.

I’m not using a VPN service. I do have starlink as my internet provider. but when i use it with my mobile phone on wifi it shows in the right location is there any way to fix this on the pc ?

Your mobile phone has a GPS and/or uses towers for a much more accurate location which will override the IP based one.

For your PC save a shortcut with your coordinates using the format

You can find more info on this here.